Parc du Landy

Parc du Landy

The property comprises a c. 12,763 sqm light industrial park split into three separate buildings offering 21 self contained units. The warehouse units are located around a central fenced and gated yard area. It benefits from landscaped areas and trees on each side of the property and is situated in a particularly well-favoured location. The […]

Parc Delizy

The property provides a functional, light industrial/business unit with a total surface area of c. 12,415 sqm. The property comprises two buildings. Building A is arranged over lower ground, ground and two upper floors and building B is arranged over two upper floors. The building is surrounded by car parking spaces, delivery access points and […]

Parc Urbaparc

A high-quality business park comprising 6 two storey self contained buildings built between 2002 and 2003 with a surface area of approximately 12,000 sqm. The property benefits from 150 external parking spaces and three separate vehicle access points. The Parc Urbaparc is located fronting the A86 motorway approximately 3.5km from the Porte de La Villette […]

Parc Béziers

The asset is strategically located in the South of France, 3 km East from Béziers, 60 km West from Montpellier, 230 km West from Marseille, 100 km from the Spanish border and 2 km away from the A9 (linking Marseille and Spain) and A75 (linking Clermont-Ferrand to Montpellier) motorways. The asset is located in the […]

Parc du Merantais

The Property is a light industrial park comprising two buildings (Buildings A & B), situated on a site area of approximately c. 18,427 sqm (1.84 hectares). The buildings were respectively built in c.1991 and 2006 and total c.10,300 sqm. Parc du Mérantais is situated approximately 20km west of Paris, at the junction of the economic […]

Parc des Érables

The property consists of two industrial buildings, comprising industrial warehouse space and two offices, constructed in approximately 1985. Both buildings have the same characteristics and each building has 14 units. Parc des Érables is situated in the Paris Nord 2 Business Park which directly adjoins the Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport. The site offers excellent […]

Parc Jean Mermoz

The property consists of a regular shaped site totalling approximately 11,227 sqm. The Property comprises one building of offices (25%) and the rest of light industrial premises (75%). This building is divided into seven separate units. This asset is located between the A86 and the A1 with immediate connection to N2. This asset benefits from […]

Parc des Docks

The property provides c. 73,371 sqm of business and warehousing/logistics and light industrial of varying specification, on the outskirts of Paris in a mixed residential, commercial and industrial area. Parc des Dock is situated just 1 km to the north of Paris, fully fenced and gated with 24-hours security. The property consists of 8 buildings […]

Parc des Guillaumes

The Parc des Guillaumes has the advantage of an ideal location to the east of Paris only 4 km from Paris – Porte de Bagnolet. The property consists of a modern light industrial park on a rectangular shaped site with five buildings and 316 car parking spaces. The site is fenced and offers three car […]

Parc des Grésillons

The property consists of two multiple office and light industrial premises. Both buildings are of identical construction and consist of large rectangular, concrete framed units for the warehouse element each with two smaller office blocks attached. Parc des Grésillons has the advantages of a desirable location and a nearby company restaurant. Buildings are multi-functional and […]